Sunday, May 27, 2007

Another Year, Another Blog

Happy Birthday to me! Actually not to me, but to my blog. Yes, it's been a year since I started this endeavor, believe it or not. I haven't done very well at keeping up with it! So I am turning over that Proverbial Leaf.

I have given Madame Blog a new look. I even updated my profile pic to include my new sweet baby.

We just got a new camera, so I hope to be taking copious pictures of our new family member to post here, since I know you are all dying to see him at every age and angle.

When I first started this blog, I thought I would only post the significant things. Considering the small number of posts over the last year, I guess Significant Things do not happen as often I as thought they did.

So, I will try to ramble just a little bit more about everyday happenings. For my own sake, if not for others'. And I will try not to ramble too much, as Some Bloggers are apt to do. ;)

Please, please, suggestions and ideas are always welcome. And I love getting comments.

Hopefully soon we will continue our search for that godly woman. . .







Don't you just love this baby quilt that Auntie Corrie made? The pattern is "Attic Windows."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Love the new look...and waiting to read the frequent Heather news! :) Cute quilt, by the way... :)

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your updated look too. Cute baby!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Brittney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D The new leaf is great ;)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home