Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Welcome to my new blogspot. I don't plan on journaling every little event of my life, but I thought it would be good to record some of the more important or thought-provoking stuff. I chose my title more in aspiration, as much of life seems difficult to me (see profile), and I wouldn't tend to call it mercy. Although the Bible states otherwise.

I hope to be blunt and honest and unpretentious, without construing things to sound extra-spiritual, which I'm not. I always love it when other people are that way. I have found recently that God's truth is not confining and otherworldly, but amazingly refreshing. That is what I most want to hear and share, and honesty is the best place to start.

These posts will probably be a mix of the spiritual and physical. Just how I like it! Hope you do too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather,
I agree with what Corrie said about you. I appreciate your friendship and insights so much. Thanks for letting me come up yesterday and for listening (and listening and listening :) See ya soon,
Kristi

3:33 PM  
Blogger Brittney said...

Hi Heather! Welcome to blogdom! You're going in my favorites... ;) I love the pictures and thoughts. So far SOOOOOOOO good! God bless!

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just re-read all the way thru and loved it again! Our personalities and approach are NOTHING alike but there is a sameness that I identify with and appreciate in you.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home